Recomenda-se:

Netscope

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Unworthy, ou do abrir os olhos

                                             
Glaber: Why? Ilithyia: Because you are not worthy of an heir. You are not worthy of me. Glaber: Have we drifted so far? From the love we once held? Ilithyia: It’s a speck upon distant shore. Too small to draw notice. Glaber: I will hold my child in my arms. And you will play part of dutiful mother and wife. Ilithyia: I will not. Glaber: You will do as your husband commands! Ilithyia: Then I pray Varinius gives them with softer voice! Glaber: Varinius? Ilithyia: My father dissolves our marriage in favor of more promising opportunity. I return with him to Rome at the close of the games. Glaber: You conspire against me? Ilithyia: We do what we must in face of growing disappointment. Glaber: I’ll have words with your father- Ilithyia: To what end? He allowed you my hand only because I begged with teary eye, wet with thoughts of love. They now stand dry. A desert deprived of rain. Glaber: Is there nothing left between us? Ilithyia: Memories, only. Yet, they too shall fade.
Glaber: Why? 
Ilithyia: Because (…) you are not worthy of me
Glaber: Have we drifted so far? From the love we once held? 
Ilithyia: It’s a speck upon distant shore. Too small to draw notice. 
Glaber: You conspire against me? 
Ilithyia: We do what we must in face of growing disappointment. 

Glaber: Is there nothing left between us? 
Ilithyia: Memories, only. Yet, they too shall fade. 


Ou como diria o nosso grande bardo Sérgio Godinho,

às tantas, aos poucos
 às tantas, aos poucos 
eu fui percebendo 
às tantas eu lá fui tacteando 
às cegas eu lá fui conseguindo 
às cegas eu lá fui abrindo os olhos.


Por vezes, por mais que se desenrole um novelo, o fio continua, e continua, e continua. Levando a pontas, áreas do labirinto e nós górdios que uma pessoa não imaginou nem nos seus sonhos mais febris. Ficção? Quem precisa dela? A realidade é bem mais complexa, e já não se sabe o que imita o quê, quem imita quem, nem quem foi o dramaturgo. All the world is a stage. Right.



No comments:

Textos relacionados:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...